Smoky beans with chicken thighs
( Serves 4)
Cooking Time: 20
- Chicken 600 grams/ml
- Tinned tomatoes 400 grams/ml
- Lentils 240 grams/ml
- Cannelinni bean 240 grams/ml
- Paprika powder 30 grams/ml
- Onion 120 grams/ml
- Garlic 5 grams/ml
- Olive oil 15 grams/ml
- Broccoli 100 grams/ml
- Pour your oil into a deep-frying pan on a medium to hot heat.
- Add the chicken and brown on each side, then put on to tray and put in the oven at 180, until cooked through for about 15 minutes.
- Pour some more oil in the pan, if needed, and, add the chopped onion.
- Cook for five minutes and then add the garlic and cook for a further minute.
- Chuck in the spices and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add the lentils and beans and the chopped tomatoes.
- Bring to boil and lower the temperature. Let it boil away for about ten minutes.
- Cook the broccoli until par boiled, then add to the pan. (keeping it a little firm is great for a bit more texture).
- Season to taste.
- Take the chicken out the oven and place on top.
- Use 1 smoked and one tbsp of normal paprika