Courgette and cherry tomato pasta
( Serves 2)
Cooking Time: 15-20
- Courgettes 320 grams/ml
- Tomatoes 100 grams/ml
- Olive oil 45 grams/ml
- Garlic 5 grams/ml
- Slice your courgettes into discs or smaller.
- Add 3/4 of the oil to a pan and place on a medium heat and add crushed garlic.
- Cook for a minute, do not burn, then add your courgettes.
- Cook for another 5 minutes. Meanwhile, put your pasta on.
- Add your sliced tomatoes to the pan and cook for another ten.
- Pour a spoonful or more of the pasta water into the pan and add the rest of the oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Move the pasta into the pan and mix around, giving it a silky coating.
- Add extra seasoning and oil if you please.