Edamame and peas on toast
( Serves 1)
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Soya beans 75 grams/ml
- Green Peas 100 grams/ml
- Lemon 40 grams/ml
- Olive oil 15 grams/ml
- Wheat bread and rolls 10 grams/ml
- Cook the edamame in a boiling pot of water (add the peas later as they take less time)
- Once cooked, drain and then can remove shells of edamame if wanted (makes for smoother consistency).
- Mash the peas and edamame with a fork or masher, until a rough paste is created.
- Squeeze half a bit less than half a lemon and a tbs of olive oil and mix.
- Season and mix and then out on toast of your choice.
- Add a other squeeze fo lemon to finish.