Harrisa chickpeas (tortilla)
( Serves 2)
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Chickpeas 240 grams/ml
- Tomatoes 100 grams/ml
- Harrisa paste 25 grams/ml
- Onion 60 grams/ml
- Olive oil 30 grams/ml
- Maple Syrup 20 grams/ml
- Cumin seed 2 grams/ml
- Tortilla 120 grams/ml
- Place pan on medium heat, add oil and then onions chopped in strips.
- Let cook for five and then and the harissa paste and cook for a minute before adding cumin seeds.
- Coat the onions in the harissa paste and cook for a couple more minutes.
- Add the chickpeas and coat and then add the honey and mix well around the chickpeas and leave for a minute.
- Season to taste and remove from heat.
- Make your sauce by adding ingredients into a bowl and mixing.
- Cook tortillas (or choice of bread) and make wrap.
- Great in any sort of wrap.