Pasta alla vodka
( Serves 2)
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Pasta 250 grams/ml
- Tomatoes 100 grams/ml
- Tofu 100 grams/ml
- Onion 60 grams/ml
- Garlic 10 grams/ml
- Chilli powder 2 grams/ml
- Olive oil 15 grams/ml
- Finely chop half an onion and add to a pan with a a tbsp of olive oil.
- Sautee on a low heat for 10 minutes.
- Put your pasta on.
- Add the crushed garlic and chilli flakes and cook for a further 30 seconds before adding the passata.
- Cook for a few minutes then add the vodka (about 2-3 caps worth) and cook for another few minutes.
- While doing this add your soft tofu to a blender with water and blend until cream like consistency (replace with cream or vegan cream if no blender)
- Add the blended tofu and mix and remove form heat and season.
- Add a tbsp of pasta water if needed.
- Drain pasta and add to the sauce and coat.