( Serves 2)
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Spinach 250 grams/ml
- Pasta 200 grams/ml
- Lemon 80 grams/ml
- Garlic 5 grams/ml
- Olive oil 15 grams/ml
- Get half your oil in the pan and add a clove of garlic (or two). Add your spinach after 30 seconds.
- Get your pasta on.
- Cook the spinach until wilted and put in a blender with garlic.
- Add squirt in the juice of half the lemon and a drop of olive oil and season.
- Add some pasta water and blend, until smooth and vibrant green.
- Pour the sauce back into the pan and add your pasta, stirring until coated.
- Juice the rest of the lemon (add some nutritional yeast if you want or cheese if vegetarian).
- Cheese can increase the CO2e/kg of the meal quite dramatically, so use sparingly, if using.